City Tour downtown, south and east of Florianópolis
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Departure: 9:00 am
Return: 18:00 pm
Doblò, van and buses
We offer a fantastic city tour, where you will visit the main attractions that the island (Florianópolis) has to offer.
New, comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles, periodically revised and registered in EMBRATUR for tourist transportation.
The drivers have professional qualifications, are specialized in passenger transportation with specific training to attend the public. Transportation will be carried out in executive vehicles (doblo, van, minibus and bus). Depending on the number of passengers.
We have several boarding points distributed in the city.
Visiting the Island of Magic (Florianópolis) provides enchanting moments. Incredible natural beauties that feature a variety of scenery and impress any visitor.
They are dunes, hills, ponds, very green, mangroves and mountains. All these mixed beauties are part of our tourist route.
Despite the difficult task of selecting the most beautiful beaches in the city, we have managed to separate the best ones and we will have time to know each one calmly.
Our city tour has an incredible itinerary that always looks like a beautiful memory. We will visit historical regions, which mix beautiful landscapes with traditional places. Whether for the paradisiacs and mountains that perfectly frame our beautiful Floripa.
- Children up to three years old don’t pay.
- Child from 4 to 9 years old – R$45.00
- Adult – R$ 90.00
- North Seaside
- Belvedere of the bridge Hercílio Luz
Largo da Alfândega
Plaza November 15th
Cruz and Sousa Palace.
- Ribeirão da Ilha – It was one of the first communities in the state and the first one in Florianópolis to be inhabited. It is considered one of the few places on the south coast of Brazil that preserves well the features of Portuguese colonization. Here we will know a little of the history of cultivating the best oysters in Brazil.
- Morro das Pedras
- South Island Beldevere
- Lagoa do Peri
- Lagoa da Conceição
- Joaquina Beach (with stop in the dunes)
- Mole Beach
- Beldevere West (beautiful view of Lagoa da Conceição)
- Barra da Lagoa with stop for lunch and bath.
- We will visit the TAMAR Project (ticket is not included in the tour).
This is a pre-booking, subject to the formation of a minimum group of participants. After our confirmation of the tour, you will need a sign of R$ 13,50 per adult. The rest of them will be paid on the day of the activity in cash.
The buyer will have the term of 07 (seven) days, counting after the payment of the signal, to cancel the contracted service. Without any retention of values by the contractor. Pursuant to article 49 of the Consumer Protection Code.
The refund of the signal in case of voluntary cancellation of the acquirer will not be applicable in the cases:
When the date of the payment of the signal and the date of the accomplishment of the service is less than 2 (two) days, the client becomes aware of the availability of his right;
Non-attendance at the previously agreed place, date and time.
The sign (guarantee of attendance) can be paid by bank deposit at Banco do Brasil or by bank slip.