Florianopolis full-day City and Beaches Guided Tour
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
Departure: 8:30 am
Return: 17:30 pm
Doblò, van and buses
We offer a fantastic city tour. We will visit the main attractions that the island (Florianópolis) has to offer.
The beaches of Florianópolis can be considered one of the most beautiful places in Brazil. The island, which is the capital of Santa Catarina, has about 100 beaches, many of them little explored and surrounded by wild nature.
Among the beaches we will visit, the natural beauties are spread everywhere. Most of the beaches have crystal clear water, varying greatly in the strength of the waves, where some have quite busy sea where they are realized championships of surf and others they possess waters that look like lakes.
New, comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles, periodically revised and registered in EMBRATUR for tourist transportation.
The drivers have professional qualifications, are specialized in passenger transportation with specific training to attend the public. The transportation will be carried out in vehicles (doblò, van, micro-bus and bus). Depending on the number of passengers.
We have several boarding points distributed in the city.
- Children up to three years old don’t pay.
- Child from 4 to 9 years old – R$40.00
- Adult – R$ 60.00
- North Seaside
- Belvedere of the bridge Hercílio Luz
Largo da Alfândega
Plaza November 15th
Cruz and Sousa Palace.
- Ribeirão da Ilha – It was one of the first communities in the state and the first one in Florianópolis to be inhabited. It is considered one of the few places on the south coast of Brazil that preserves well the features of Portuguese colonization. Here we will know a little of the history of cultivating the best oysters in Brazil.
- Morro das Pedras
- South Island Beldevere
- Lagoa do Peri
- Lagoa da Conceição
- Joaquina Beach (with stop in the dunes)
- Mole Beach
- Beldevere West (beautiful view of Lagoa da Conceição)
- Barra da Lagoa with stop for lunch and bath.
- We will visit the TAMAR Project (ticket is not included in the tour).
- Praia dos Ingleses
- Balneário de Jurerê
- Visit to the fort of São José da Ponta Grossa
This is a pre-booking, subject to the formation of a minimum group of participants. After our confirmation of the tour, you will need a sign of R$ 10.00 per adult or a sign of R$ 6.00 for children from 4 to 9 years. The rest of the R$ 50.00 (adult) or R$ 34.00 (child) will be paid on the day of the activity in cash.
The buyer will have the term of 07 (seven) days, counting after the payment of the signal, to cancel the contracted service. Without any retention of values by the contractor. Pursuant to article 49 of the Consumer Protection Code.
The refund of the signal in case of voluntary cancellation of the acquirer will not be applicable in the cases:
When the date of the payment of the signal and the date of the accomplishment of the service is less than 2 (two) days, the client becomes aware of the availability of his right;
Non-attendance at the previously agreed place, date and time.
The sign (guarantee of attendance) can be paid by bank deposit at Banco do Brasil or by bank slip.